Old June 22nd 07, 12:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Regent's Park underground station lifts and sign spelling? Need pics!

Jonathan ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

The part I'm interested in is the bit where several people said that
the signs for Madame Tussauds had been spelt wrongly.

Does anyone have a picture of this? I put a watch for this story on
Google News since Tuesday and have looked in other sources and can't
find it. Or does anyone know what the mis-spelling was? I thought it
would be classic if they'd put "TwoSwords" or something. Anyway, any
info appreciated.

My money's on simply missing the "e" from the end of "Madame"