Old June 22nd 07, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Unusual sight on Blackfriars bridge

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 05:18:05AM +0100, John Rowland wrote:

Aren't the Thameslink carriages curved in at each end

No more than countless similar carriages on the rest of the network.

to go around St Pancras?

Umm, on a curve, it's the *middle* of the carriage that comes closest to
the tunnel walls, not the ends.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

I caught myself pulling grey hairs out of my beard.
I'm definitely not going grey, but I am going vain.