Old June 22nd 07, 05:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Bye North London Line

I've had four months on the North London Line and now happily I'm moving
to an office on more traditional tube routes.

I won't miss the NLL, and the constant overcrowding and sharing my
travel space with bikes, kitchen units and other assorted haulage :-)

It could be a great line and lets hope the new people taking over from
DrossLink spend a few bob on it.

Personally I hope never to set foot on the 8:08 out of Highbury to
Richmond again.

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - The Wild Geese Are Calling"