Old June 22nd 07, 08:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ianigsy Ianigsy is offline

Default Regent's Park underground station lifts and sign spelling? Need pics!

On 22 Jun, 13:14, Adrian wrote:
Jonathan ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

The part I'm interested in is the bit where several people said that
the signs for Madame Tussauds had been spelt wrongly.

Does anyone have a picture of this? I put a watch for this story on
Google News since Tuesday and have looked in other sources and can't
find it. Or does anyone know what the mis-spelling was? I thought it
would be classic if they'd put "TwoSwords" or something. Anyway, any
info appreciated.

My money's on simply missing the "e" from the end of "Madame"

Which would make it an entirely different kind of establishment
altogether...