Old June 22nd 07, 09:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Regent's Park underground station lifts and sign spelling? Need pics!

In message .com,
Jonathan writes
I heard a long discussion on a London talk radio station about the re-
opened Regent's Park tube station and how it went over-budget, opened
late, lifts weren't working etc - the usual stuff, no surprise, that'll
be Metronet.

I saw it open again for the first time yesterday morning. Imagine my
surprise yesterday evening when on my return Bakerloo train the
announcement went out that it was still closed. There was some
surprise among fellow passengers, too, followed by bemusement as we
promptly stopped there and gained passengers.

I wonder how the automated announcement came not to be updated? LUL are
usually very thorough about this sort of thing in my experience.

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk