Old June 22nd 07, 11:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Bye North London Line

In message .com,
Offramp writes
On Jun 22, 6:07 pm, Edward Cowling London UK
wrote:
I've had four months on the North London Line and now happily I'm moving
to an office on more traditional tube routes.

I won't miss the NLL,

I haven't used it much... But I would have done if it was a Tube line
and ran, like the Hammersmith & City Line, about every 10 minutes.

I always thought it weird that it ran from the arsehole of East London
to Kew.

In the 80's it was affectionately known as the hair lip and club foot
line. It seemed to have it's own constant waist high brown fog and
rather disturbing stains on the seats.

Now it's a far better service, but unbelievably packed out. Cern don't
need to fiddle about with Higgs Boson, pretty soon a coach on the NLL
will get so packed it will attain singularity :-)

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - The Wild Geese Are Calling"