Old June 23rd 07, 10:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] darkie.travis9260@ntlworld.com is offline

Default Regent's Park underground station lifts and sign spelling? Need pics!

On 23 Jun, 07:27, Jonathan wrote:
On Jun 22, 1:52 pm, "Ian F." wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message

.245.131...

My money's on simply missing the "e" from the end of "Madame"

That's what it was. There was a picture of it in the Standard on (I think)
Wednesday.

Bah! A bit of a disappointment then. Still, wouldn't mind a pic, but I
was expecting a little more, what with all the fuss they were making
on the radio!

Thanks for letting me know anway

What must be remembered is that LU supply the information regards what
is required on signs etc it's there spec yes we know Metronet make
lots of mistakes also re the lifts with new equipment there is always
teething problems and pressure to re-open does not allow for breaking
them in or should that be warranty just like a car.