Old June 23rd 07, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default Gospel Oak - Barking

On 23 Jun, 01:01, "Nicola Redwood" nicolaexternal-
wrote:
"sweek" wrote in message

ups.com...

I think almost none of the stations have ticket machines! Harringay
Green Lanes - the one near me - is by far the busiest station between
Gospel Oak and Barking, and even that station doesn't have one.

I've seen them checking tickets a few time from Blackhorse Rd to Upper
Holloway and they have one of those machines to issue tickets. They don't
seem to bother checking Oystercards for travelcard holders

My Oyster card has never been checked on any National Rail service so
far. Is there a distinctive lack of Oyster readers or something?