Old June 25th 07, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison Graham Harrison is offline

Default Bye North London Line

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:14:59 +0100, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

Sounds like how a railway should be used. The (rhetorical) question is
why
don't the *powers that be* don't provide stock better suited to the task.

I believe that, now TfL are taking over, that is exactly what they
intend to do.

Neil

--
Neil Williams

What, with sufficient space for bikes, prams and kitchen sinks (otherwise
known as a *guards van*)? My understanding was Electrostars optimised for
passengers (longitudinal seats - lots of standing room).