Old June 26th 07, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Gospel Oak - Barking

In article ,
Jack Taylor wrote:
Mr Thant wrote:

The only I've seen a ticket inspector/seller on the line, it was a
separate person to the guard.

And all the times that I've been checked it was the guard!

It varies; there was a patch a month or two back when there was
always guard and a seperate ticket inspector (I assume there was
a fair evasion blitz, and that the ticket inspectors normally
worked elsewhere on the silverlink network).

These days the ticket inspectors always have oyster readers,
but they don't always use them.

--
Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Best of 3!
-- Flash