Old June 26th 07, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
sweek sweek is offline

Default Bye North London Line/London "Overground"

On 26 Jun, 11:37, Mr Thant
wrote:
On Jun 26, 10:48 am, John B wrote:

In the short term, TfL will operate the existing North London Railways
routes (ie NLL, WLL, Goblin, DC Lines) with an enhanced service &
frequency. From 2010 this will also include the ELL.

I'm not aware of any short term plans for improved frequency. I can
imagine longer operating hours and a few extra peak trains maybe, but
otherwise it looks like the standard service level will be no
different to Silverlink's for the first year or two.

Enhanced frequency should be coming in January 2011 according to that
brochure, which I think consists of 4 tph Clapham - Gospel Oak -
Barking, and the East London upgrades.