Old June 26th 07, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hannahwoodx@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default I pay for this ?

I could try to explain but I don't think that would help. It was a
particularly awful morning in terms of big signal problems so I'll say
sorry instead given that I work for LU.

Ah yes but signal failures would be down to the (privatised)
infracos!!!! I'm not sure about the Victoria line, but on the
Northern that's the second time in just over a week that there has
been a points failure at Kennington when I was on duty. I blame
Tubelines - and underinvestment in general.

So do I! And it wasn't my fault!!!