Old June 26th 07, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
chunky munky chunky munky is offline

Default I pay for this ?

On Jun 26, 7:54 pm, wrote:
I could try to explain but I don't think that would help. It was a
particularly awful morning in terms of big signal problems so I'll say
sorry instead given that I work for LU.

Ah yes but signal failures would be down to the (privatised)
infracos!!!! I'm not sure about the Victoria line, but on the
Northern that's the second time in just over a week that there has
been a points failure at Kennington when I was on duty. I blame
Tubelines - and underinvestment in general.

So do I! And it wasn't my fault!!!

You are spot on there Hannah,having said that at least money is being
spent and things are said to improve under the PPP Line Upgrades
(whith equipment that wont last anywhere near as long as the current
assets)

Tubelines are crap too, but dont but anywhere near as much stick as
Metromess, but then Tubelines must make an awful lot more money -
through Transplant, Emergency Response Unit and Refuse & Distribution
Services

Also Kings Cross was closed earlier because of concrete coming through
the tunnel roof on the Piccadilly line. Very Odd that!