Old June 26th 07, 08:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
EK EK is offline

Default I pay for this ?

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:24:18 +0100, Edward Cowling London UK

This typically involves using the
bus network in order to keep moving - it's when everything stops that
the frustration really builds.

Normally I would agree as I've been using a bus to get to work over the past
year. It usually takes about an hour door to door. However for the past few
mornings, I've had to wait over 20mins for a bus and there's only been
standing room by the time I get on. A few more stops down the route and the
bus is packed to capacity because of the delay. People are standing on the
stairs, jumping on from the back doors and standing by the driver. The
driver then throws a hissy fit and turns off the engine until people get off
the stairs and causing more delays.

What happened to a bus every 8 mins ? With people going to work and children
going to school during rush hour, one bus every 30 mins isn't good enough.
I'm now averaging 1 hour 20 door to door !