Old June 26th 07, 10:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Movilla Movilla is offline

Default I pay for this ?

"Tim Woodall" wrote in message
e.uk...
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:57:47 +0100,
Movilla wrote:

The first I became aware of it was getting into Euston from Watford at
08:05.

I got the 07:46 from Watford arriving Euston at 08:08 (I didn't notice
the exact time we got in)

That's the one I got. I actually got on at Bushey (07:49). I really hate
that train. The 08:09 (so leaves Watford circa 08:06) has 12 coaches and
space to sit down but the 07:49 is only 8 coaches and it's always packed.

I then cycled from Euston to Moorgate and got into work around about
8:30.

One option you've got when it's impossible to get down into Euston
underground is to walk to Euston Square, travel to Moorgate and then
walk to Bank (or catch a bus - I would guess pretty much anything
travelling south on Moorgate would be ok)

Thanks. I never thought of that. Unfortunately I only really hit the chaos
once the train got to Kings Cross. I guess I could have walked back to
Euston Square.