Old October 26th 03, 02:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
mjw1 mjw1 is offline

Default Stockwell RML blinds

Paul - point taken.

I'm sorry the intented direction of this thread is now well OT.

Mike

"Paul Weaver" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:31:36 +0000, mjw1 wrote:

Now I know how mere mortals must feel when computer types have geeky
conversations in the pub.

Thanks for that erudite response, Huge.

Having read the discussions in the NG about topics such as signalling

ground
frames, which were not flamed as being 'geeky', there was I thinking

that

Whats wrong with being geeky? I'd take it as a compliment if I were you, I
read it as "Wow, I'm in over my depth here, this guy obviously knows his
subject, I'm in awe", not a flame