Old June 26th 07, 11:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Clapham Junction Disused platform 1

In article .com,
() wrote:

Although not in personal experience, I remember reading that the
disused platform at Queenstown Road was used by milk-tank carring
wagons for pumping out milk to a dairy that was once situated
nearby.

That was platform 1 at Vauxhall. I remember many times seeing milk trains
unloading there after their trip up from the West Country.

--
Colin Rosenstiel