Old June 27th 07, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Eating food on the train.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:46:50 GMT, Graham Moore wrote:

[snip rant]

I travel on FCC regularly. To pass the time I (privately) give my fellow
regular passengers nicknames. I've given one unfortunate women the
nickname 'horse' because I sat opposite her once and during the entire
journey home she loudly and quite disgustingly gourged her self on
crisps, nuts, and all manor of noisy food. The nuts made her earn her
title, she reminded me of a horse eating a sugar cube.

This made me smile. It's just as well we are not a telepathic race as
all hell would break lose inside tubes and trains if people's normal
body language is anything to go by.
--
Paul C