Old June 28th 07, 02:10 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default New Prime Minister - New Transport Policy?

Adrian Auer-Hudson, MIMIS wrote:
My guess: We have an anouncement on Crossrail soon.

The announcement will feature 'cross' and 'rail' in it alright - as in
'rail passengers become very cross' - if this story is to be believed;

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/to...cle1996604.ece

"Train fares will rise by several times the rate of inflation under a
series of deals between the Government and rail companies designed to
take advantage of record growth in demand for rail travel."

ESB