Old July 1st 07, 10:28 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Bomb fallout thought

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 02:40:57 -0700, Paul Weaver
wrote:

That don't like the tube? Nobody in their right mind uses a bus for a
car replacement.

In London many people do. If you know the network the buses are a far
more comfortable and practical way of getting around central London
then the Tube is, especially in the peaks.

Perhaps these people should use their legs, or get a bike.

Would bikes not also be banned if pedestrianisation was introduced,
surely?

(My view is that it won't happen at all)

Neil

--
Neil Williams