Old July 1st 07, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Bomb fallout thought

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007, Paul Weaver wrote:

On Jun 30, 11:58 am, Tom Anderson wrote:

I wonder if this carbomb business will end up being used as an argument
to pedestrianise, or at least get rid of all parking on, lots of roads
in central London.

If you think that would stop someone causing an explosion in London,
you'd be crazy.

I don't. But i think unscrupulous politicians, such as Ken [1] might use
that as an argument if it suited them.

tom

[1] Don't get me wrong, i think Ken's a Good Thing, but you have to admit
he's unscrupulous.

--
Destroy! DESTROY! DEEEEEEE-STROY 2000 YEARS OF CULTCHAH!! -- Andrew