Old July 2nd 07, 03:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Don Strevel Don Strevel is offline

Default Bye North London Line

The trains and the Underground are such a wonderful part of London life.
Living in Vegas where we have more people than you can think of, with
everything above ground, can be a real pain.

Two cheers to the London Underground.

--
www.mysecretvegas.com, email from the contact button
Don Strevel, Box-777, Las Vegas, NV. 89125 USA

"Edward Cowling London UK" wrote in message

I've had four months on the North London Line and now happily I'm moving
to an office on more traditional tube routes.

I won't miss the NLL, and the constant overcrowding and sharing my travel
space with bikes, kitchen units and other assorted haulage :-)

It could be a great line and lets hope the new people taking over from
DrossLink spend a few bob on it.

Personally I hope never to set foot on the 8:08 out of Highbury to
Richmond again.

--
Edward Cowling "Must Go - The Wild Geese Are Calling"