Old July 3rd 07, 05:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default DLR - Stratford International construction contract

In message , Paul Scott
writes

I don't think anything has been done at all south of Stratford Regional, the
earlier contract is all at the Stratford International site, isn't it?

There was a third contract, awarded to Atkins, for "termination of the
North London Line". I imagine that means removal of track, signalling,
lineside equipment, buildings, etc. Work began on this in January.

Perhaps someone nearer to what's going on could clarify...

I've not been there, but the DLR website mentioned earlier says that
Atkins finished their de-commissioning work last week.
--
Paul Terry