Old July 3rd 07, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default Travel Centres/Bus info

West Yorkshire Bus wrote:
I have just come back from a trip to London and am wondering, am I
right in thinking that there are no walk in travel centres like I've
come to expect elsewhere in the UK anywhere in London

The Travel Information Centres that TfL advertise seem to be no more
than a glorified tube station ticket window or bus station inspector's
window. You have to ask for what publicity you want and then you have
to know what to ask for, and I'm sure they don't like giving out any
more than 1 or 2 items per person

The one at Victoria is a walk-in office off the mainline station
concourse. However the staff still sit behind glass screens...

--
Phil Richards, London, UK
3,600+ railway photos since 1980 at: