Old July 4th 07, 11:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default In 'ackney,'aggerston and 'oxton hunderground 'ardly 'appens

eastender wrote:
Bob wrote:

http://www.publications.parliament.u...70627h0006.htm

Meg Hillier says:

'I think that we can claim the one staircase at Old Street station,
in Shoreditch in the south of my constituency; the rest belongs to
the constituency of my hon. Friend the Member for Islington, North
(Jeremy Corbyn).'

That is a dumb thing for an MP to say. She shouldn't be complaining about
the fact that Old Street has only one entrance in her constituency, when
most stations only have one entrance at all.