Old July 5th 07, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John B John B is offline

Default North London Line goes 4-car in early 2011

On 5 Jul, 15:11, "Paul Scott" wrote:
What doesn't seem to have been explained by TfL is why they suddenly need to
add 3 more whole trains to the original order. Assuming the original order,
split between ELL and NLL as it was, was for the exact number needed to
replace the existing NLL services, does this indicate they have have gained
an agreement with NR to increase frequency on the NLL?

ELL phase I was originally intended to go to Dalston Junction; now it
will go all the way to Highbury. I'm fairly sure this is where the
difference lies.

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org