Old July 5th 07, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default Kings Cross - East bound Piccadilly line

wrote:
I've developed a great curiosity for what lies in the murky tunnels.
Seeing all the junctions and track (I often have my face squashed up
against the window to see out. Many a nose print has been left on the
tube windows from me makes me wonder what lies out there...

There's no need to wonder as just about everything is well documented on
a half-dozen websites maintained by very knowledgeable enthusiasts (many
of whom contribute to this NG). There's also the Google archives for
this group and plenty of printed matter in the form of books.

ESB