Old July 5th 07, 08:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nicola Redwood Nicola Redwood is offline

Default Why do they keep closing Kings X in the rush hour?

KX was also closed this *morning* at about 0915 (both ticket halls).
Fortunately King's Cross Thameslink was still open and I was able to
catch a rather packed train to Farringdon.

I'd somehow managed to blank that from memory. Was actually some benefit to
me as it cut down on my Victoria line delay a little bit and I just about
made it in time. A lot of peeved Victoria Line passengers though :-)