Old July 5th 07, 10:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Smyth Peter Smyth is offline

Default Travel Centres/Bus info

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li...
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Richard J. wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, asdf wrote:
The proper (quadrant) maps are now very difficult to find on the
new website.

And it *still* doesn't have the High Frequency Services map at all!

You haven't tried very hard!

EITHER:
Go to the TfL site, enter "high frequency services" in the search box,
and the first item in the results is a PDF file of the map.

OR:
Go to the TfL site, click on "Getting Around", then click on "Maps", and
a link to the HFS map is there under "Popular maps".

OR (if you want to cheat):
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/HFS_Quad1g.pdf

I sit corrected. I *swear* that wasn't there last week!

You're right! It has been added since 30th June.

http://web.archive.org/web/200706301...ound/1106.aspx

Peter Smyth