Old July 5th 07, 11:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Travel Centres/Bus info

Richard wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 21:57:16 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:
And it *still* doesn't have the High Frequency Services map at all!

I sit corrected. I *swear* that wasn't there last week!

I thought that as well...

I really like that map, although some kind of hint about which London
terminal a line goes to would be good. I would use the pastel colours
for this, rather than show the zones, and then it could conceivably
replace the traditional underground map (which also has no zones) as
displayed in stations, etc., to give more of an appearance of an
integrated network.

I agree.
--
Michael Hoffman