Old July 6th 07, 08:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Why do they keep closing Kings X in the rush hour?

On 5 Jul, 20:16, Paul Corfield wrote:
I agree it is inconvenient - I would not agree that it is a disgrace.

I would. As other people have said , its usually down to the northern
line platforms being packed. The other 5 lines serving the area
normally run ok. All they need to stop is just prevent northern line
trains stopping at the station , make announcements to that effect and
leave the station open for everyone else. But obviously that would
require a bit of effort on the part of LU whereas closing the whole
station is so much easier as then the staff can just drink tea and
watch TV for 30 mins.

B2003