Old October 27th 03, 08:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mait001 Mait001 is offline

Default Where have all the RMs gone?

Because Ken reckons that with bendy buses and off-bus ticketing, an
equivalent or better level of service can be provided with conductorless
buses. We shall see.

That's not what I recall his election manifesto saying: something along the
lines of "vote for Ken and conductors will be safe" I seem to recall.

But why should that surprise me: just one more of Ken's many lies.

And also, it's not the first time that mass Routemaster withdrawals have
resulted from Ken's misguided ideas: remember "Fares Fair"?

Marc.