Old July 6th 07, 06:52 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Reuters announce Chiltern Railways for sale

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 03:39:28 -0700, chunky munky
wrote:

Chiltern Railways- "Not As Good As We Think We Are"
--- But they are better than some of the rest!

I'd rather have Silverlink (County), who are getting to rather
impressive standards of punctuality and reliability[1], not to mention
lack of overcrowding. Just proves it *can* be done.

[1] I don't remember the last time I saw "Cancelled" on the board at
MKC.

Neil

--
Neil Williams