Old July 7th 07, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Curiosity about delays

In message . com,
chunky munky writes

Also Station Supervisors MUST now be familiarised in the areas that
they are qualified to work (also following an incident with Traction
Current, a one-under and the London Ambulance Service). I don't know
how far LUL have got so far in starting this.

Oh yes, I know all about this one, don't I!