Old July 7th 07, 07:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Hybrid buses

On Jul 6, 11:26 pm, Paul Terry wrote:

They are branded in quite large letters front and rear:

http://www.busandcoach.com/featureStory.aspx?id=640

TY for that, buses do remain a mystery to me.

You are talking here to someone who probably never got into double
figures on trips by Routemaster.

True way back long ago I worked for NBC and could tell the difference
between an RE a VR a Panther a National an LH or a Leopard from an
inspection pit viewpoint but that was rather a long time ago . Oh
yeah, we had some FLF600s as well which made a lot of noise.

But London buses remain a mystery to me.

--
Nick