Old July 9th 07, 11:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ken Ken is offline

Default When do NR tickets include tube travel?

On 9 Jul, 23:25, JL wrote:

It is possible to complete that journey using NR - Epsom Clapham
Junction London Bridge Thameslink to Kings Cross Potters Bar. So
I suppose one was +Tube and the other wasn't.

Finsbury Park does not have tube barriers, so I suppose that could
have something to do with it. There's a similar post of a person who
went from Paddington(?) to Clapham Junction without the + using tube
one way, but wouldn't allow him through the barriers the other way.

I suspect the non-tube route is actually EpsomCLJWillesden
JctHighbury&IsFinsbury ParkPotters Bar. Or would that be 'not
London'?

There is a London Terminals to Brentford fare, route Any P. There is
also a fare route 'Hackney Wick' Work that one out!

Ken