Old July 10th 07, 05:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default No More Cheques

On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:25:10 -0700, StuartJ
wrote:

Would any of you technophiles like to suggest an alternative to the
cheque for parents paying for school trips, scout group etc
subscriptions, and all the other things that go with having a family?
Too much for cash, none of the organisations concerned are set up for
cards- that's the real world..

BACS transfer into their account, or standing order. Our Scout Group
even gives a discount for using that method as it saves Leaders having
to handle cash on the night.

That method is pretty much zero-cost to both parties.

Neil

--
Neil Williams