Old July 10th 07, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default When do NR tickets include tube travel?

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Ken wrote:

On 9 Jul, 23:25, JL wrote:

It is possible to complete that journey using NR - Epsom Clapham
Junction London Bridge Thameslink to Kings Cross Potters Bar. So
I suppose one was +Tube and the other wasn't.

I suspect the non-tube route is actually EpsomCLJWillesden
JctHighbury&IsFinsbury ParkPotters Bar. Or would that be 'not
London'?

There is also a fare route 'Hackney Wick' Work that one out!

Woolwich Ferry and some fond reminiscences about the NLL?

tom

--
Plus, you gotta understand I can now type far, far faster than I can
think. This is not boasting - its admitting a personal tragedy. -- D