Old July 11th 07, 12:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default Too much information!

Boltar wrote:
Another irritation is the constant use of "customer" instead of passenger.

The classic is the "... line has been part suspended due to a *customer*
under a train ...". It is good to see the customer relationship being
valued even in such trying circumstances.

At Kings Cross many moons ago, I saw a notice that avoided "customer"
but clearly wished to draw a clear line between 'us and them';

"The escalator is out of service due to action by a fellow passenger".

That'll be one of our lot then. We should hang our heads in shame.

ESB