Old July 11th 07, 07:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster and bus goes out of service

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:46:31 -0700, David F wrote:

This is one of my major bugbears ... the driver should say the bus is
running short before you pay.

Or better still, TfL could get out of the dark ages and adopt LED
destination blinds, which could show the final destination and via
points on the front, side and back.

It's funny how TfL is going further back to the dark ages with blinds
(single destination paper) while everyone else is going forward (LED
with via points, often dynamically updated).

Neil

--
Neil Williams