Old July 12th 07, 12:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default North London Line goes 4-car in early 2011

On Jul 12, 12:50 am, asdf wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:45:24 GMT, Jack Taylor wrote:
I think it was meant to be 313s. My figure was from the following
post, whose source was Quail:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....g/7b2c8217ccf8...

But what would be the point, seeing as there is no such thing as a four-car
313?

I suppose it depends whether the new build of stock has the same coach
length as the 313.

Or take a spare trailer from the 315s if they are soon to be
withdrawn, or from the spare 508s which are already being withdrawn.