Old July 12th 07, 03:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Rotherham Flood Appeal

On Jul 10, 7:46 pm, Edward Cowling London UK
wrote:

One resident, 15 year old mother
of 3, Tracy Sharon Braithwaite said: "It was such a shock, my little
Chardonnay-Madonna came running into my bedroom crying. The twins,
Tyler-Morgan and Megan-Storm slept through it all. I was still shaking
when I was watching Kilroy the next morning".

The mentions of Madonna, Storm and above all Kilroy - does anyone
remember him? - shows that this is a rehash of a very old posting,
probably much older than http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....6fa5e63524384f
in 2003 where it was about Barnstaple.
FYI, Jeremy Kyle is now the daytime show these people watch. There was
also no mention of The Chuckle Brothers, who would be most annoyed.