Old July 12th 07, 10:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default When do NR tickets include tube travel?

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, JL wrote:

The rules are a lot more complicated than you are trying to make out.

I'm sorry, this was a misunderstanding on my part. Let me explain the
situation fully:

DOUBLING BACK
Doubling back (passing through the same station twice between origin and
destination) is forbidden, but with three exceptions. Doubling back is
permitted if
1. an easement allows it
2. it is for the purpose of changing trains inside a routeing point
group
3. it occurs on map ZZ or in combination with map ZZ to reach a station
the sleeper train does not stop at.

THE FARE-CHECK RULE
The fare-check rule is that a journey is allowed by an origin or
destination routeing point if the fare for the whole journey via that
routeing point is not less than the fare from the origin to the
destination routeing point and not less than the fare from the origin
routeing point to the destination.

Unless, presumably, the destination routeing point is in knip?

tom

--
Come on thunder; come on thunder.