Old July 13th 07, 05:01 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

"Paul Scott" wrote in message
news

"Chris Tolley" wrote in message

Ah, so you had not followed the instructions. Good job it wasn't a fire.

It didn't, however, go anywhere.

Presumably because it couldn't.

If, as you say, nothing was moving, then I imagine that when, on the
concourse, the first train out is announced, there would be a mad rush
for it (commuters being leopard-like).

Lemming - like shurely?

It's because of the Lemmings we have to have announcement like "Mind the
Gap"....

--
Ken Ward

Join the group that puts Marine Environment
before aching backs! @