Old July 13th 07, 06:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

"zen83237" wrote in message

I understand the reason for a complete closure of the station and the
lines through was "Body parts on the platform".

Which platform, there are 6 of them to choose from at Harrow.

I don't have that information but, I would presume all traffic was suspended
until evidence and the clean up were concluded.

It is not normally accepted that BTP, Undertakers or clean up staff are
expected to dodge moving trains in the course of their jobs or have
commuters walking amongst them.

--
Ken Ward

Join the group that puts Marine Environment
before aching backs! @