Old July 13th 07, 06:17 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:07:17 -0700 someone who may be Neil Williams
wrote this:-

It does, admittedly, say something about my personality (and the
personalities of the other 99), I imagine, which is that I don't like
being told what to do but I do accept reason.

That makes you a "dangerous intellectual" to those who follow the
cult of Stalin.

Or as was said on Monty Python. There's nothing more dangerous that an
Intelligent Sheep!

--
Ken Ward

Join the group that puts Marine Environment
before aching backs! @