Old July 14th 07, 05:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default YouTube shows Tube driver journey

"David Cantrell" wrote in message
k...
On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 10:51:22PM +0100, Peter Smyth wrote:

How do they know that these videos were taken by drivers? All the ones I
have seen appear to be taken from the passenger side of the cab.

And if they were taken by drivers, perhaps they were shot with the
camera on a mini-tripod. It's what I did to record me driving my car
around in Yorkshire recently. The only thing I crashed into was a
rabbit.

So, is the old Skoda a write-off, David?

:-)

--
Brian