Old July 14th 07, 10:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 08:33:31 GMT, Chris Tolley
wrote:

Nah, you've got to give them time to do the outbound reservations thing
as well.

They could do that while passengers queue by the locked doors, having
given them chance to spread out along the train. That's how it would
work at most other non-South-East terminals.

On my recent ride from Euston to Crewe, we were able to board 25 minutes
before departure, which was most civilised. I don't know how long the
train had been standing there, though.

That seems quite unusually early.

Neil

--