Old July 16th 07, 10:38 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default MAJOR Disruption at Slough on FGW

In message , at 10:45:16 on Mon, 16 Jul
2007, Roland Perry remarked:
I suppose FGW are having trouble getting enough rolling stock down here
yet.

VXC not 100% together, either. Train pretty full and two different
ladies both have a reservation for the seat opposite me (verified by the
staff), reservation displays not working (nor are scrolling displays
over the doors) and they are using the traditional printed seat back
labels. No at-seat service in 1st, with passengers asked to go to the
shop and show their FC ticket.

Oh, and I have a wonderful view (not) through a beige pillar, just the
same as on Voyager the way down - do they deliberately give those seats
to people with really cheap tickets?