Old July 17th 07, 06:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Oh dear - commuter services out of Euston today, poor incident planning and the BTP

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:33:16 GMT someone who may be
(Neil Williams) wrote this:-

That said, the Pendolinos manage "AVAILABLE" or "RESERVED". Indeed, I
don't think the Pendolino ones are even capable of scrolling.

An indication that franchises are given the train manufacturers wish
to supply, rather than the one the franchisees want.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh